Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mohallah Babu Haripur Hazara

I am amir shehzad, i live in haripur hazar in Mohallah babu....i am living here from birth till now....i love my hazara and i am strongly dedicated to my city haripur....i live in street no 7....
below are some of the information about my mohallah few are positive and some of them are negative
most of old people in our mohallah are hospitable and have a strong character based on true relationship they help each other and every aspect of life where others need their help...they live with unity....there is only one primary school in our mohallah....that is located in a mosque i started my education from there....there is an hospital (small) named ali hospital....small dispencries are also there near to each other...fruits are LOCATH, GUAVAVA, ALOCH....crops are MAIZE and WHEAT only....there is oly a large market called main bazar for shoping purpose...few small hotel are located near our mohallah...we can find every thing very easily fron here without any trouble...i love your blog about our city....this is your hard work and a good job...i appriciate you for this and request you to publish my small piece of article...
i am also creating a blog about haripur city in which i will discuss my own area in detail with videos and photos of my own visits of places near me...Really thanks for your Free link back...

http://haripurcity.blogspot.com/">More about Haripur Hazara(videos and Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...